Marumi StarScape for M100 Holder
The Marumi StarScape for M100 Holder is an exclusive light pollution cut filter designed for Marumi 100mm Magnetic Holder (M100).
- Enables astrophotography to bring well-controlled color balance by suppressing unwanted color shift to an orangish or yellowish picture.
- To secure the exposure that is indispensable for starscape photography, only 1/4 stop equivalent to 1.2x Filter factor is realized.
- Easy-to-maintain coating embedded, twelve layers in total on both sides;
- Water-/Oil repellent coating shed water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint, or compounded grease stains will be wiped off.
- Anti-reflection coating sustain a low reflection.
- Made in Japan
What do we use a square filter instead of a round screw-in filter for?
When and on which occasion do we need to use Marumi square filter?
Marumi innovative M100 Magnetic Filter System allows you to;
- combine a large variety of GND/ND and Circular Polarizer to enable an overwhelming contrast-driven expressiveness
- shoot with no vignetting even with 16mm wide lens due to the ultra-thin frame structure overlaying ND/GND and Circular Polarizer.
- adjust position of graduation up and down, observing the composition through the optical or electronic viewfinder
- one second-attach/detach filters by magnetic force with no time consuming compared to screw-in filters into thread
- bracket a series of GND/ND and almost all of your lens line-up for DSLRs and Mirrorless at hands.
- keep all-in-one set in a pouch exclusive for M100 (optional) easy carrying
|Model||Marumi StarScape for M100 Holder|
|Frame structure||Ultra-thin frame|