Marumi DHG Macro 3
The Marumi DHG Macro 3 lens is a convenient to carry around for close up shooting such as flowers or insects
- Designed to shorten the minimum focus distance of your lens makes it possible to take magnified images
- Multi-coating sustains low reflection
- Light-weight and pocket-sized filter also suitable in your pocket to carry around for macro photography
- Made in Japan
What for we use a close-up/macro filter?
Haven't you ever experienced that your lens could not focus when you come closer to the subject?
Haven't you also ever thought that you wish a magnifying object in front of your camera's lens?
If yes, a macro lens can be a right solution. However, there is a better, much Basic way.
With Marumi Close-up/macro filter, you can choose utility rather than buying an expensive macro lens.
A close-up/macro filter allows you to;
- shorten Minimum Focus Distance/get closer to the subject and the larger the image you can obtain. The stronger the diopter, the closer you can approach the subject.
- perform Macro Effect on almost any lens
- stack multiple close-up lenses to increase their strength.
|Model||Marumi DHG Macro 3|
|Available Sizes, mm||49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77|
|Frame structure||Satin finish|
|Frame structure||Lens cap attachable|