Marumi DHG Foggy Soft
The Marumi DHG Foggy Soft is the most strengthened diffusion model that widely scatters light as if being in the fog
- Suitable especially effective under dusk or dawn moment even with a small number of luminous sources
- Effective even under shade or evening landscape by using fragile luminous sources
- Multi-coating sutains low reflecion
- Realized a thin frame to avoid vignetting even with wide-angle lens
- Made in Japan
What is a diffusion/soft effect filter?
When and on which occasion do we need to use these diffusion/soft effect filters?
A diffusion/soft effect filter allows you to;
- diffuse and scatter intense light entering the lens and producing various effects across the etched filter surface.
- use different types of effect and intensities of diffusion depending on the scenes
A diffused image is neither the same at all as blurred or out-of-focus images nor digitally mimickable by any editing software easily.
Diffusing precise details, adding emotional warmness, displaying an illusional look enable you to enhance and intensify your artistic representation techniques.
The following pictures show each effect of different diffusion/soft effect depending on the scene.
|Model||Marumi DHG Foggy Soft|
|Available Sizes, mm||49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77, 82|
|Frame structure||Thin frame|
|Frame structure||Satin finish|
|Frame structure||Lens cap attachable|