Marumi MC Close-UP Lens (+2)
The Marumi MC Close-UP Lens (+2) is a Long-selling filter easily to create a macro effect with a low-cost budget
- Enabling fascinating insect or flower photography available keeping in close distance
- Qualified German optical glass, Schott BK7
- Usable for both film and digital cameras
- Multi-coating sutains low reflecion
- Made in Japan
What for we use a close-up/macro lens filter?
Haven't you ever experienced that your lens could not focus when you come closer to the subject?
Haven't you also ever thought that you wish a magnifying object in front of your camera's lens?
If yes, a macro lens can be a right solution. However, there is a better, much affordable way.
With Marumi Close-up/macro lens filter, you can choose utility rather than buying an expensive macro lens.
A close-up/macro lens filter allows you to;
- shorten Minimum Focus Distance/get closer to the subject and the larger the image you can obtain. The stronger the diopter, the closer you can approach the subject.
- perform Macro Effect on almost any lens
- stack multiple close-up lenses to increase their strength.
|Model||Marumi MC Close-UP Lens (+2)|
|Available Sizes, mm||37, 40.5, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77|