No Products in the Cart
Best-suit start-up filter kit for square filters
Graduated square Neutral Density Filter with magnetic attachment
Schott B270i optical glass with scratch-resistant performance
Versatile graduated neutral density transition area in your choice adjustable for many scenes
The most outstanding maintenance performance, Dust-/Water-/Oil-/Fingerprint-resistant
Double-sided coating for low-reflection
Made in Japan
The Marumi Starter Kit for the M100 Magnetic Holder System is a marumi-global.com original kit that can be freely combined according to the user's preference. The combination of Holder (M100 or M100 for XF8-16) and Graduated ND enables entry-level square filter users to start expressing themselves more professionally and artistically, especially when they want to emphasize contrast, e.g., along the horizon in landscape photography.
This kit is suitable for those who step into the use of square filters. Highly recommended to use with a Tripod.
Marumi innovative M100 Magnetic Filter System allows you to;
- combine a large variety of GND/ND and Circular Polarizer to enable an overwhelming contrast-driven expressiveness
- shoot with no vignetting even with 16mm wide lens due to the ultra-thin frame structure overlaying ND/GND and Circular Polarizer.
- adjust position of graduation up and down, observing the composition through the optical or electronic viewfinder
- one second-attach/detach filters by magnetic force with no time consuming compared to screw-in filters into thread
- bracket a series of GND/ND and almost all of your lens line-up for DSLRs and Mirrorless at hands.
- keep all-in-one set in a pouch exclusive for M100 (optional) easy carrying
Starter Kit for M100 Magnetic Holder System
|Available Sizes, mm||100x150|
|Amount of light (ND0.0=1)||1/4-1/16|
|Coating||Water-/Oil Repellent, Fingerprint-resistant|