Marumi Circular PL for M100
The Marumi Circular PL for M100 Holder is an exclusive polarizer designed for Marumi 100mm Magnetic Holder (M100).
- Contrast-enhanced, more saturation provided, and blue sky will be vividly deepened.
- The upmost coating technology implemented;
- Anti-static coating (ASC) works wonders on the surface of a glass. Dust and dirt adhered to the surface can be quickly and easily blown off.
- Water-/Oil repellent coating shed water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint, or compounded grease stains will be wiped off.
- ASC Coating with scratch-resistance sustains a low reflection.
- Realized an ultra-thin aluminum screw-in structure to avoid vignetting.
- Made in Japan, indurated lamination technology by decades of technical succession.
What do we use a square filter instead of a round screw-in filter for?
When and on which occasion do we need to use Marumi square filter?
Marumi innovative M100 Magnetic Filter System allows you to;
- combine a large variety of GND/ND and Circular Polarizer to enable an overwhelming contrast-driven expressiveness
- shoot with no vignetting even with 16mm wide lens due to the ultra-thin frame structure overlaying ND/GND and Circular Polarizer.
- adjust position of graduation up and down, observing the composition through the optical or electronic viewfinder
- one second-attach/detach filters by magnetic force with no time consuming compared to screw-in filters into thread
- bracket a series of GND/ND and almost all of your lens line-up for DSLRs and Mirrorless at hands.
- keep all-in-one set in a pouch exclusive for M100 (optional) easy carrying
|Marumi Circular PL for M100