Marumi DHG Portrait Soft
The Marumi DHG Portrait Soft is a Long-selling diffusion model especially suitable for Portrait photography, covering up undesirable wrinkles and blemishes less visible on the face
- Add a very subtle diffusion effect without impairing subject's contrast and sharpness
- Softens an image maintaining in-focus look.
- Scatter a relatively strong luminous source softly such as a candle, flame image or night star in the sky
- Multi-coating sutains low reflecion
- Realized a thin frame to avoid vignetting even with wide-angle lens
- Made in Japan
What is a diffusion/soft effect filter?
When and on which occasion do we need to use these diffusion/soft effect filters?
A diffusion/soft effect filter allows you to;
- diffuse and scatter intense light entering the lens and producing various effects across the etched filter surface.
- use different types of effect and intensities of diffusion depending on the scenes
A diffused image is neither the same at all as blurred or out-of-focus images nor digitally mimickable by any editing software easily.
Diffusing precise details, adding emotional warmness, displaying an illusional look enable you to enhance and intensify your artistic representation techniques.
The following pictures show each effect of different diffusion/soft effect depending on the scene.
|Model||Marumi DHG Portrait Soft|
|Available Sizes, mm||49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77, 82|
|Frame structure||Thin frame|
|Frame structure||Satin finish|
|Frame structure||Lens cap attachable|