Marumi CREATION CPL/ND16 WR
The Marumi's patented CREATION CPL/ND16 WR is a hybrid rotating filter controlling both motion and reflection of the subject in one filter.
- 6.25% Transmittance, 4 stops, 16x-Filter factor, 1.2-optical density by ND coating (Specification values, with polarizing effect)
- Water-/Oil repellent coating shed water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint, or compounded grease stains will be wiped off.
- Anti-reflection coating sustain a reflection rate
- Realized a thin frame to avoid vignetting
- Knurling embedded on the lightweight frame enables easy and smooth handling
Why CPL/ND instead of stacking Polarizer and Neutral Density?
When and on which occasion do we need to use Marumi CPL/ND filter?
Marumi patented CREATION CPL/ND is a hybrid rotating filter that enables you to reduce the shutter speed/open the aperture while removing reflections and increasing the contrast.
CPL/ND filter is suitable in particular for waterside/waterfront landscape photography
Marumi CPL/ND filter allows you to;
- reduce the amount of light entering the image sensor or film without affecting the color.
- maintain appropriate exposure under bright light conditions
- control reflections from non-metallic objects; the surface of the water, window, or glossy coating/painting.
- prevent glare from interfering with other subjects in the image. It also makes subjects underwater transparent.
- enhance color saturation and contrast, especially under a scene of deep blue sky, vivid white clouds, or autumn color of leaves.
- achieve the above effects with just one filter without the fear of vignetting.
|Marumi CREATION CPL/ND16 WR
|Available Sizes, mm
|67, 77, 82
|1.2(with pl effect)
|16x(with pl effect)
|4(with pl effect)
|Amount of light (ND0.0=1)
|1/16(with pl effect)
|6.25%(with pl effect)
|Water-/Oil Repellent, Fingerprint-resistant
|Lens cap attachable