Marumi CINE&TV WSND-ES1.2
The Marumi CINE&TV WSND-ES1.2 Filter is an improved flagship model by adopting an advanced ND coating technology with more potent adhesive force than the conventional vacuum deposition coating method.
- Precise color neutrality over a wide range from visible to near-infrared light spectrum reproduces the color faithfully, especially by mitigating red casting, which is peculiar to sensitive digital image sensors.
- Despite its single glass structure, the incomparable ultra-scratch resistance on the glass surface is firmly verified.
- 16x-Filter factor, 4-stops, 1.2-Optical density, ascertained color fidelity by ND coating (Specification values)
- The upmost coating technology implemented;
- Anti-static coating (ASC) works wonders on the surface of a glass. Dust and dirt adhered to the surface can be quickly and easily blown off.
- Water-/Oil repellent coating sheds water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint, or compounded grease stains will be wiped off.
- ASC Coating sustains a low reflection
- Protective sealing on the edge makes easier handling, and it prevents inner reflection caused by the edge of the glass.
- Made in Japan, ensured quality control guarantees optical precision of tolerances in replacing filters from different lot production.
"marumi" brand and "marumi CINE&TV," what is the difference?
Should I think of selecting CINE&TV products if I shoot video?
Marumi CINE&TV is a new brand launched in 2019, debuted at CINE GEAR Los Angeles in California.
In recent years, the boundaries between video production and still photography are becoming more ambiguous and integrated as part of visual making contents.
More and more users have been instantly taking photos, shifting to shoot videos with the spread of smartphones due to the rapid technology innovation.
Marumi brand has also released a series of filters for videographers who intend to shoot with DSLR or Mirrorless cameras and lenses.
We launched a new brand, taking increased demand from professionals working in the film and broadcasting industry.
Products from CINE&TV are designed to dedicate to DPs/Cinematographers and professionals in the broadcasting industry, while conventional "marumi" brand products are designed for still photographers.
marumi CINE&TV filters are developed;
- on the premise that they will be installed and filmed mainly with matte box
- to be handled via professional dealers and rental houses.
- to be distributed separately from the conventional photographic network.
|Model||Marumi CINE&TV WSND-ES1.2|
|Available Sizes, mm||4"x5.65", 4"x4" (inch)|
|Amount of light (ND0.0=1)||1/16|
|Coating||Water-/Oil Repellent, Fingerprint-resistant|