Marumi ND16 (1.2)
The Marumi 100 x 100 ND16 (1.2) is a solid Neutral Density model attachable to M100 Filter System in a moment via strong magnetic force.
- Certified German Quality Glass, B270i with high optical performance
- Neutral density filter with a 16x filter factor that provides a 4-stop exposure reduction, equivalent to 1.2-optical density.
- Dust and dirt adhered on the surface can be quickly and easily blown off.
- Water-/Oil repellent coating shed water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint, or compounded grease stains will be wiped off.
- Anti-reflection coating sustain a low reflection
- Made in Japan
What do we use a square filter instead of a round screw-in filter for?
When and on which occasion do we need to use Marumi square filter?
Marumi innovative M100 Magnetic Filter System allows you to;
- combine a large variety of GND/ND and Circular Polarizer to enable an overwhelming contrast-driven expressiveness
- shoot with no vignetting even with 16mm wide lens due to the ultra-thin frame structure overlaying ND/GND and Circular Polarizer.
- adjust position of graduation up and down, observing the composition through the optical or electronic viewfinder
- one second-attach/detach filters by magnetic force with no time consuming compared to screw-in filters into thread
- bracket a series of GND/ND and almost all of your lens line-up for DSLRs and Mirrorless at hands.
- keep all-in-one set in a pouch exclusive for M100 (optional) easy carrying
|Model||Marumi ND16 (1.2)|
|Available Sizes, mm||100x100|
|Amount of light (ND0.0=1)||1/16|
|Coating||Water-/Oil Repellent, Fingerprint-resistant|