Marumi Reverse GND4 (0.6)
The Marumi 100 x 150 Reverse Graduated ND4 (0.6) is a Graduated Neutral Density model attachable to M100 Filter System in a moment via strong magnetic force.
- Certified German quality glass, B270i with high optical performance
- Reverse GND filters have the darkest area of the glass in the middle, fading up to the top. Adjustable especially for sunrise-/sunset photography
- Up to 25% transmittance, 2 stops
- Dust and dirt adhered on the surface can be quickly and easily blown off.
- Water-/Oil repellent coating sheds water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint or compounded stain of grease will be wiped off.
- Anti-reflection coating sustains low reflection
- Made in Japan
What do we use a square filter instead of a round screw-in filter for?
When and on which occasion do we need to use Marumi square filter?
Marumi innovative M100 Magnetic Filter System allows you to;
- combine a large variety of GND/ND and Circular Polarizer to enable an overwhelming contrast-driven expressiveness
- shoot with no vignetting even with 16mm wide lens due to the ultra-thin frame structure overlaying ND/GND and Circular Polarizer.
- adjust position of graduation up and down, observing the composition through the optical or electronic viewfinder
- one second-attach/detach filters by magnetic force with no time consuming compared to screw-in filters into thread
- bracket a series of GND/ND and almost all of your lens line-up for DSLRs and Mirrorless at hands.
- keep all-in-one set in a pouch exclusive for M100 (optional) easy carrying
|Model||Marumi Reverse GND4 (0.6)|
|Available Sizes, mm||100x150|
|Amount of light (ND0.0=1)||1/4|
|Coating||Water-/Oil Repellent, Fingerprint-resistant|