Marumi DHG Achromat Macro 330(+3)
The Marumi DHG Achromat Macro 330(+3) lens is a break-through technology macro filter that correct a peripheral chromatic aberration
- Full frame sharpness, detail, and clarity that today’s demand of professional macro photography.
- Multi-coating sustains low reflection enhanced by a specially designed frame with a satin finish.
- Optically thinnest possible frame design maintaining strength and functionality
- Made in Japan
What for we use a close-up/macro filter?
Haven't you ever experienced that your lens could not focus when you come closer to the subject?
Haven't you also ever thought that you wish a magnifying object in front of your camera's lens?
If yes, a macro lens can be a right solution. However, there is a better, much Basic way.
With Marumi Close-up/macro filter, you can choose utility rather than buying an expensive macro lens.
A close-up/macro filter allows you to;
- shorten Minimum Focus Distance/get closer to the subject and the larger the image you can obtain. The stronger the diopter, the closer you can approach the subject.
- perform Macro Effect on almost any lens
- stack multiple close-up lenses to increase their strength.
|Model||Marumi DHG Achromat Macro 330(+3)|
|Available Sizes, mm||49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77|
|Frame structure||Satin finish|
|Frame structure||Lens cap attachable|