Marumi DHG 8X Cross
The Marumi DHG 8x is a Hot-selling filter in winter especially suitable for Illumination and nightscape photography, brightening the winter season
- Multi-coating sutains low reflecion
- Realized a thin frame to avoid vignetting even with wide-angle lens
- Made in Japan
What is a cross effect filter?
When and on which occasion do we need to use these cross effect filters?
Star Pattern Effect Creates Gorgeousness in the Light.
The DHG Cross series adds a starburst effect on point light source to create sparkling photos of nightscapes. Also effective for daytime use, portrail, or waterside photography
This filter creates a star pattern at a single point of light from the subject.
The rotating frame is employed to enable free changing of the direction of the pattern.
A cross effect filter allows you to;
- create various streaking patterns of flare on images derived from an intense light source.
- determine the direction of light by rotating the front frame
- perform specular highlight of the scene by shooting at any aperture
|Model||Marumi DHG 8X Cross|
|Available Sizes, mm||37, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77, 82|
|Frame structure||Thin frame|
|Frame structure||Satin finish|
|Frame structure||Lens cap attachable|