Marumi CINE&TV WSND1.5
The Marumi CINE&TV WSND1.5 is a laminating model by sandwiching two glasses putting the ND coating inside, and laminating together.
- Long-lasting Neutral Density Coating with high scratch resistance performance is protectively sealed between two pieces of glass.
- Wide Spectrum Neutral Density Filter ensures color fidelity throughout the visual and near Infrared eliminating pollution with red casting, which is peculiar to highly sensitive digital image sensors.
- Certified German quality optical Glass, B270i
- 32x-Filter factor, 5-stops, 1.5-Optical density, ascertained color fidelity by developed coating technology
- The upmost coating technology implemented;
- Anti-static coating (ASC) works wonders on the surface of a glass. Dust and dirt adhered to the surface can be quickly and easily blown off.
- Water-/Oil repellent coating shed water off simply also by the air blower. Nuisances such as sweats, skin crème, lotion, fingerprint, or compounded grease stains will be wiped off.
- Anti-reflection coating sustain a low reflection
- Protective sealing on the edge makes easier handling, and it prevents inner reflection caused by the edge of the glass.
- Made in Japan, decades of a technical succession of lamination technology producing Polarizer in still photography are applied.
"marumi" brand and "marumi CINE&TV," what is the difference?
Should I think of selecting CINE&TV products if I shoot video?
Marumi CINE&TV is a new brand launched in 2019, debuted at CINE GEAR Los Angeles in California.
In recent years, the boundaries between video production and still photography are becoming more ambiguous and integrated as part of visual making contents.
More and more users have been instantly taking photos, shifting to shoot videos with the spread of smartphones due to the rapid technology innovation.
Marumi brand has also released a series of filters for videographers who intend to shoot with DSLR or Mirrorless cameras and lenses.
We launched a new brand, taking increased demand from professionals working in the film and broadcasting industry.
Products from CINE&TV are designed to dedicate to DPs/Cinematographers and professionals in the broadcasting industry, while conventional "marumi" brand products are designed for still photographers.
marumi CINE&TV filters are developed;
- on the premise that they will be installed and filmed mainly with matte box
- to be handled via professional dealers and rental houses.
- to be distributed separately from the conventional photographic network.
|Marumi CINE&TV WSND1.5
|Available Sizes, mm
|Amount of light (ND0.0=1)
|Water-/Oil Repellent, Fingerprint-resistant