Marumi M100 (100mm Magnetic Filter Hoder)
The reliable foundation of the Marumi M100 Magnetic Square Filter System
- Usable up to three stacked filters at once
- Quickly adjustable by sliding the attached filters up and down
- Easy maintenance without touching filter glass
- Protective aluminum frame against accidents such as falling or scratch
What do we use a square filter instead of a round screw-in filter for?
When and on which occasion do we need to use Marumi square filter?
Marumi innovative M100 Magnetic Filter System allows you to;
- combine a large variety of GND/ND and Circular Polarizer to enable an overwhelming contrast-driven expressiveness
- shoot with no vignetting even with 16mm wide lens due to the ultra-thin frame structure overlaying ND/GND and Circular Polarizer.
- adjust position of graduation up and down, observing the composition through the optical or electronic viewfinder
- one second-attach/detach filters by magnetic force with no time consuming compared to screw-in filters into thread
- bracket a series of GND/ND and almost all of your lens line-up for DSLRs and Mirrorless at hands.
- keep all-in-one set in a pouch exclusive for M100 (optional) easy carrying
|Model||Marumi M100 (100mm Magnetic Filter Hoder)|